Three most valuable things in your life

Write 3 most valuable things in your life. Explain why they are valuable and make some examples.

I would need one of those things be a family (wife and parents). You can choose two others by yourself but they really need to be valuable for most of the people.

This paper can be even less than 1 page, just 4-5 paragraphs but it has to be perfect and please remember that I am a male.

A persons life always revolves around a few important things. It is those things which bring meaning to life and without all these a persons life is worthless. A person struggles most of the time to either maintain these important things or to get those things. My life is no different, I have three most valuable things in my life and I constantly get inspiration from these things and work hard to maintain them. I will explain each one of them now

To me the most important thing is my family which includes my parents, my siblings and my wife at this time in future this will also include my kids. To me my family is my whole world. These are my source of my inspiration and I feel better when I am around them, I can share my feelings without any trouble with them and I can depend on their advice at anytime because I know they will never give me a wrong advice. I love my family the most in this world.

The second most important thing in my life is my reputation, I have worked hard to earn it and to be known as a trustworthy and a reliable person, indeed I am like that too. To earn this reputation I have helped people out of the way and will continue to do the same in future  and I will not let anything tarnish my reputation.

The third most important thing is my career I have worked hard and have attained a high degree of masters to achieve the job that I have today. I not only like my job but I do my utmost to perform and be the best. It was been my dream to work as an Electrical engineer since my childhood and I have become one of the best engineers of my company. . Since my school I worked hard in engineering subjects and designing so that I can one day become a design engineer.

I cannot trade anything for any of old these three valuable things, if somebody would even offer me a million dollars , I will not sacrifice any of these things. For my family I can sacrifice my life  if needed and I am sure I am not the only one who would do that , even you would , wouldnt you

0 comments:

Post a Comment